I've decided to run a half marathon. For those of you who know, I've done my fair share of 5K's and even one 10K, and have never really had the desire to run 13+ miles. The other night, however, I was watching the Biggest Loser and saw those crazy people running a marathon...and said that's it, there's absolutely no reason why I can't. I'm telling you this because I need you to hold me accountable! I start training today; my race is on April 23rd, the Greer Earth Day Run. This is the link to my training if any of yall are interested: http://www.halhigdon.com/halfmarathon/novice.htm
I hope you all are having a great week! Love you!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So proud of you lady! You can do it!!!!
you'll do great!! Just make sure you have a great supportive shoes. When I was done with my half marathon the bottom of my feet hurt so bad I could barely walk! It's a high though and the first 5 miles are a breeze but it was mile 10 and 11 that hit me hard!
Have fun with it and make sure to get some cross-training in!!
love you and I'm proud of you! :)
christina
Post a Comment